Join the VVSOR, become a Member
Register for membership of the VVSOR by using this form. Students can register for free*, and we have special discount for young and senior members.
- Attend our annual meeting and many other events with discount
- Free admission to any number of the 9 sections of the society: Biometrics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematical Statistics, Operations Research, Social Sciences, Statistics Communications, Statistics Education and Young Statisticians (link to the Sections)
- Subscription to the VVSOR mailing list for announcements, and to the journals: STAtOR (on paper) & Statistica Neerlandica (digital).
- Early acces to Statistica Neerlandica issues through their app and optional mailing list
- Option to become part of the Expert Media group, receive training and help increase visibility of statisticians and OR-specialists in the media
- All individual members receive a 25% discount on virtually all Wiley books
Membership types and yearly rates (2023)
- Ordinary membership (€ 75.00)
- Senior membership (€ 37.50)
Members and future members at the age of 65 years or older qualify for senior membership.
- Young membership (€ 37.50)
Members and future members at an age younger than 30 years old qualify for young membership.
- Student membership (free)
*As a full time student (undergraduate or PhD level) two years of free membership is granted. After this period, membership is automatically converted into a paid membership.
Both young and student members automatically join the Young Statisticians of the VVSOR. Student members only receive the digital copies of our scientific journals.
A subscription to any number of sections is included in your membership, free of charge.
As a new member, you are encouraged to sign up for multiple sections.
Please be informed about our Privacy Statement
Canceling your VVSOR membership is possible one month before the end of the calendar year. Please email our administration office before December 1st. The membership will then stop as of the next year (January 1st).